Facility use/media agreement
Terms and Conditions: Updated regularly and at the sole discretion of Xcel Fitness. Please inquire about the most recent policy.
- Do not include Xcel members in your pictures/videos/media. Members must provide express consent to be filmed.
- Be respectful of members’ workouts. Do not disrupt the flow of the gym with your content creation.
- Shirts are required at Xcel. However, if you want to take your shirt off for your content you are welcome to do so in our CrossFit space, GroupX Room, or Barre room if there is not a class going on.
- If you are bringing non-members into Xcel, please give 24 hours notice. We want to make sure the gym looks great for your content and to best prepare to help!
- If trying to use anything beyond a camera for your content (lights, etc.), permission from ownership/management is required by not guaranteed. You may be given a specific time slot to do so.
- Absolutely no filming in the locker rooms or other private spaces.
- Help us help you! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns and how we can improve the collaboration!
- Please feel free to tag the gym in the content you create! We would love to share it on our media as well.
- For additional questions/ideas, or needs, please get in touch with Xcel General Manager Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facility Use/Media Agreement
By submitting this form you are agreeing to the terms set forth on this page regarding Xcel Fitness’s Facility Use/Media Agreement.
Once submitted, our team will review your request and get back with you in a timely manner.
This Facilities Use/Media Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into effective as of the date indicated (the “Effective Date”) by and between XSF Holdings LLC, DBA Xcel
Fitness (“Owner”) and the media group/company/individual/influencer listed above (the “Company”). WHEREAS, Owner owns the gym (the “Premises”); and the Company wishes to
utilize and Owner agrees to make available certain portions of the Premises for use by the Company for certain permitted uses, as more particularly provided for in this Agreement. NOW
THEREFORE, the Company and Owner, each in consideration of the covenants and agreements of the other and intending to be legally bound, agree as follows: Subject to the terms,
conditions and covenants contained in this Agreement, Owner hereby agrees to provide the Company and its Guests with access to the Premises for media use. Owner, in its sole
discretion, may change the facilities contained in the Premises. The Company’s use of the Premises shall be on a non-exclusive, non-preferential, shared-use basis, with said use to be
pre-approved with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer upon the Company any interest in the Premises, right to possess or control the
use of the Premises, or any other rights with respect to the Premises other than those expressly provided herein. The term of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and
shall remain in e ect at the sole discretion of the Owner. Owner may, at any time, immediately terminate this Agreement. During the Term of this Agreement, the Company shall pay to
Owner for use of the Premises a non-refundable annual use fee notated above. Company agrees to promptly replace or pay for the repair of any and all damage to the Premises or
equipment located on the Premises caused by the Company or its Guests or resulting from the Company’s use of the Premises. The Company may ask the Owner for Guest access to enter
and use the Premises with the same 24-hour minimum notice. The Company agrees to comply with, and require all Guests to comply with, all federal, state and other laws while on the
Premises. The Company shall, and shall cause its Guests to use every precaution to protect the Premises. The Company will be liable for any such destruction or damage on the Premises
resulting from the Company’s breach of the obligations set forth in the immediately prior sentence. Subject to reasonable wear and tear, the Company is expected to return the Premises to
their original state of maintenance and repair upon the termination of this Agreement. The Company recognizes, understands and acknowledges that this Agreement is non-exclusive,
and Owner holds the Premises for private membership use. The Company’s use of Premises shall in no way impede or hinder Owner in the full enjoyment of the Premises as a for-pro
commercial gym. The Company has agreed to the Release of Liability/Assumption of Risk agreement for access, and all those provisions and agreements remain in e ect. The Company
agrees to indemnify Owner of any acts, filming or production that may result in legal proceedings against Company.
The time to xcel is now
Mon - Fri : 4:30am - 9pm
Sat: 6 am - 4pm
Sun: 8am - 2pm