As the effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Xcel is firmly committed to the health and safety of our members and employees, and serving our community. We are closely monitoring the changing situation.
While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to you!
As a family gym, this unforeseen event is hitting us very hard. We extend our sincere thanks to Xcel members and employees for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time. Words truly cannot express our gratitude.
For over 20 years cleanliness has been a top priority for Xcel. We will continue to maintain and offer many cleaning stations at the gym. We’ve added new protocols to achieve an increased level of cleanliness and sanitizing. Posted signage in our facility with key things for members to remember right when they come into Xcel.
Do not come into Xcel!
Requirments to come to Xcel.
Member agrees to follow the strict Physical Distancing standards while at Xcel. This means, staying a minimum of Six Feet away from any other member of staff, and 10 feet while working out.
- We have spaced out accessible equipment in accordance with safety provisions and will require members to adhere to these restrictions. Members must adjust their routines and workouts to correspond to equipment placement and other members’ locations.
Wash hands upon arrival and use hand sanitizing stations as often as possible.
Members are required to cover their coughs or sneezes.
Member will be limited to a one-hour workout.
Face covering must be worn.
- Customers may remove their face covering while engaged in heavy physical activity during which a face-covering could adversely affect breathing.
Clean equipment with Xcel issued sanitizer before and after each use.
Member agrees to avoid touching their face.
DISINFECTING & SANITIZING WITH VITAL OXIDE
- “Fog” machine entire gym multiple times with Vital Oxid
- Ozone each evening all group room
- Vital Oxide bottle and cleaning rag issued at check-in
- Steam Room, Hot Tub, and Sauna Temporarily Close
- Disinfectant soap for washing, and Hand Sanitizer stations throughout gym.
EPA REGISTERED HOSPITAL DISINFECTANT CLEANER
Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria, won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs,” and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The time to xcel is now
Mon - Fri : 4:30am - 9pm
Sat: 6 am - 4pm
Sun: 8am - 2pm